Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What else can I do to lose weight?

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

What else can I do to lose weight?

I currently weigh 170 at 5'2 - I know I'm unhealthy. Still, it's challenging to eat healthy because I live with my grandmother, brothers, and boyfriend, who all eat somewhat unhealthy, and my grandma doesn't cook healthy meals; none of us know how to cook except my boyfriend, who works at night (Bf is trying to teach me) and the food that's bought isn't healthy in the slightest which nobody buys anything healthy because then we can't buy anything else.

The only good thing about living where we do is that my boyfriend and I are living in the basement where I can stay and not eat dinner if made (they tend not to let me know if dinner was made)

I just started working out again (I tried in the past but lost motivation as I never saw results), and after eating lunch or dinner, I started recording my fasting and drinking nothing but water during those times.

That's another thing I've done is cut out soda and sweets, but what else can I do to lose weight?

submitted by /u/AbbyCastle
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11riz22/what_else_can_i_do_to_lose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...