Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: On and off dieting

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

On and off dieting

Ive began to notice that while literally any diet works for me, i never ever am able to stick with it and the idea of dieting always makes me dread and stress over food. I either hit it hard and burn out or go slow and eventually stop. Im saying screw it to Keto and diets like that because i shouldn't look at cauliflower and get sad cause i relate it to dieting. Shifting diets dramatically of course isnt great either and probably could edge towards ED without realizing.

Im 23, 5'3, 300 Ibs, and really tired of having pain, horrible sleep and unable to feel good about myself. I want to at least lost 20Ibs to start and bring myself down.

I unfortunately work a full time desk job so gyms and exercise is kind of limited but i've considered taking two or three of my afternoons to walk so exercise isnt off the table. My overall issue is im not sure how to stick with stuff. I thought loosely using a limited calorie intake might help, i got a recommended 2,500 and seeing if thatll help. Any tips or advice in terms of sticking with something like this?

submitted by /u/MaxieMZeus
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11ritt0/on_and_off_dieting/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...