Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: is it true people who weigh less have a harder time losing weight?

Sunday, March 26, 2023

is it true people who weigh less have a harder time losing weight?

I'm 5'3 and recently found out I'm 156lbs and I'm in need of changing that. I want to get to 119lbs by October since that's my goal weight and I want to look good for the holidays and for myself for fall since I can't do it for summer. I've always heard it's much easier for someone who's 300lbs to lose weight compared to someone who's smaller. I was wondering if this was true? I know October from April is just 6 months but I feel like if I apply myself I can get to my goal, but I don't know if my goal is unrealistic or makes sense. Thanks so much for your help and the best of luck to you all !

submitted by /u/lemonlimeburner
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/123a58h/is_it_true_people_who_weigh_less_have_a_harder/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...