Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weight loss and pregnancy

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Weight loss and pregnancy

I would love to know if there is anyone here that has had pregnancy while overweight/obese and then another one closer to goal weight.

I am trying to loose weight before getting pregnant again. I had my son 2021 and I am nearly at pre pregnancy weight (still obese) so I am planning to loose more weight but I wanted positive stories on pregnancy when you weigh less. My first pregnancy was killer.

I also don't know if I should wait longer to try and get pregnant so I can get to a healthy bmi. This would mean i would need to loose another 4 stone (i have lost 1 so far).

Thanks

submitted by /u/fudge-bucket
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11seafg/weight_loss_and_pregnancy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...