Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weight loss update

Monday, March 27, 2023

Weight loss update

Hello all, I am a girl who is very insecure about my body. Starting in November, I have lost about 30 pounds. 220 pounds to 190 (and maybe even lower now.) Today has not been a good day when it comes to eating. Tomorrow will be better though. My mental health has honestly made it a struggle to do exercise, so it’s hard and I rarely do, but I figure some movement is better than no movement so I try even if it’s very little. I have not noticed any changes in my body but this weekend my mom asked me if My pants are becoming bigger and it looks like I’m getting smaller.

I hope now that it is spring the weather clears up and I can exercise outside more, and when I get a job that means I can walk more afterwards. Thank you for reading, I’m quite proud of my progress even though it is tough and I do have bad days like today, every day is a chance for me to be better.

submitted by /u/EmotionalDig2745
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12483p5/weight_loss_update/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...