Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: how long to keep weight off until it becomes my “natural weight”

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

how long to keep weight off until it becomes my “natural weight”

So if I keep my diet & exercise habits as they are now, I will always hover a few pounds around my current weight, until my body starts undergoing metabolic changes, such as having kids, aging, growing taller etc. my current weight is my “natural weight”

Most people will gain back the weight if they revert back to old habits immediately, so I ask how long does someone have to keep weight off before that weight becomes the weight their body has adapted to? Their new “natural weight”? Or are we just doomed to get it all back unless we strictly follow the same routine for the rest of our life?

submitted by /u/potoricco
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11fnanq/how_long_to_keep_weight_off_until_it_becomes_my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...