Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need to Lose 40 pounds

Thursday, March 30, 2023

Need to Lose 40 pounds

I’ve gained enough weight that I’m starting to have some physical symptoms (lack of energy, difficulty with stairs). My stomach hangs quite obviously over my pants now.

It seems like an overwhelming amount of weight to lose, and I’m good at losing ten pounds and then I gain it back. Usually because I fall back into the pattern of eating whatever just to get through hunger. Actually eating properly requires so much more.

Anyway that was my intro .

submitted by /u/capybarabuds
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/127adxv/need_to_lose_40_pounds/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...