Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Return of the weight

Sunday, March 26, 2023

Return of the weight

New to posting, vent/ advice needed

In May 2021 I began losing weight but not with any goal in mind. I just wanted to see what my limitations were when working out and how I could manage my diet since I have been recovering from a knee injury and live in foreign country (Japan). I managed to lose 8kg through diet and exercise. in November I got really sick and lost another 3kg is a month.

Throughout most of 2022 I was at a steady weight. It creeped up 3kg over 6 months, but I assumed it was just the return of what I had lost when sick. I had continued the exercise but was less strict with food (not falling into old habits though)

From November 2022 to Feb 2023 I suddenly gained back another 6kg. I am not too sure why. I have been eating more vitamin/protein/fiber foods and am mindful of portions. I live with my boyfriend now, but what I eat has not really changed.

I am frustrated with this as there is no clear reason why I was gaining it back so quickly. Now I am fired up to lose it. Any advice?

submitted by /u/PuRingo-3
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1237haz/return_of_the_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...