Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 6lbs lost in 3 months…Am I on track for normal weight loss?

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

6lbs lost in 3 months…Am I on track for normal weight loss?

29 F; 5ft; SW: 159, CW: 153, GW: 125

I have been using the Lose It app and have been consistent with tracking my calories (my day budget is 1450, I’ve gone over my weekly budget three weeks in the past three months). I work out but not frequently, maybe once a week at the gym and walks around the neighborhood/hiking about 2-3 times a week.

Is it normal to only have lost 6lbs in 3 months? Its definitely better than gaining weight but I wasn’t sure if that’s normal weight loss or if I should’ve lost more by now. I know I shouldn’t compare myself to others but I see some people losing a ton of weight in a shorter amount of time.

Any advice is appreciated, but please be kind.

submitted by /u/Aggravating_Town_603
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11y3le8/6lbs_lost_in_3_monthsam_i_on_track_for_normal/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...