Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Day 1: First day that my eating is on track

Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Day 1: First day that my eating is on track

This is an accountability post. I’m 5’6.5” and 146.4 lbs as of this morning. I was between 136-140 lbs my whole life until a snow storm happened. When the snow storm happened, electricity was shut off for about a week and I was panic eating every time the power went on. That made me balloon up to 148 lbs in one week. That was two years ago. Another snow storm happened a few months ago and I again ballooned to 152 lbs, the heaviest I’ve ever been.

I’ve been more active recently with my daily stretching routine. I’ve also been counting my calories. My maintenance calories are 1540 calories. I put my daily caloric goal as 1400 calories. I plan to keep eating at 1400 calories until I get to 137 lbs. My weight goal is to get down to 137 lbs, then 130 lbs, since I feel the most comfortable at 130 lbs.

Today I ate 1457 calories, which is 57 calories over my goal. I did not binge eat afterwards. I calmy told myself that I did a great job and I don’t have to eat anymore. I gave my dog a long walk and I walked to the store to buy a diet soda instead of a pint of Ben and Jerry. I really want to do more weight lifting but I dislike the feeling of always feeling stiff and sore. I will focus on the daily stretching and flexibility for now. My goal is to get to a week eating around 1400 calories. I will write another post sometime next week.

submitted by /u/oxycleanit
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1256y0q/day_1_first_day_that_my_eating_is_on_track/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...