Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: The struggle to stay motivated.

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

The struggle to stay motivated.

I often struggle to see my body as the current version of myself. I spent so long so over weight and so unhappy and it can be really disheartening to not notice the diffeence. On days I'm struggling, I try to look at photos for comparison to give me the motivation to keep going. 243 down to 198!

https://imgur.com/a/0fyCuBa

I encourage those who are struggling to see change, or are losing motivation to go back to the start. Take some photos, compare them to the old ones, and remember where you came from. You can do this!

Side note: If you struggle to find a workout plan, or exercise that works for you, I highly encourage giving kickboxing a try! I do it for competition, but they have fitness oriented kickboxing. It's fun, works your whole body, and forces you to be mentally present. It's changed my life for the better! Hopefully this will make a difference for someone else out there!

https://imgur.com/a/0fyCuBa

submitted by /u/Accomplished-Newt133
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11y3u39/the_struggle_to_stay_motivated/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...