Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Tracking a one-pot recipe with raw ingredients, but then eating cooked serves. How can you track calories correctly?

Friday, March 24, 2023

Tracking a one-pot recipe with raw ingredients, but then eating cooked serves. How can you track calories correctly?

Ok so I understand this sub is not the same as the “loseit” app but I have a question that applies to any calorie app or tracking technique.

Today I’m making a pretty basic single pot slow cooker pulled chicken breastdish to eat for the week. The app allows me to make a bulk recipe, then I would just serve myself say 200 grams at a time, and it will figure out my macros.

The macros are added as raw ingredients such as 1355 grams of raw uncooked chicken totalling like 300g of protein.

However won’t that number be totally incorrect after it finishes cooking? Like a lot of that 1355g has to be water right?

So when I dish up 200g of the dish total, am I actually getting the amount of protein the app tells me?

Maybe I’m totally overthinking this!

Thanks

submitted by /u/What_in_ptarmigan
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/1217gjf/tracking_a_onepot_recipe_with_raw_ingredients_but/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...