Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Subs for posting accountability posts

Monday, March 20, 2023

Subs for posting accountability posts

Hey!

I am very upset about my weight going into my trip starting Thursday. I struggled to find clothes that looked good, and every time I tried I just felt worse about myself. Now, here I am, with no progress. I need to address my weight issues, and I am hoping this is the rock bottom I need to really turn around.

Ive tried losing weight in the past, but I get upset, feel hopeless and give up.

I was hoping anyone could help with recommendations for keeping myself on my path. Currently Ive been posting weekly in r/nobuy to catalogue for myself how I am doing on my spending goals, and the insights I have had. I much preferred this to just writing a weekly journal. I don't know why posting it online feels better but it does. Is there a sub similar to this that I could post about weight loss, eating right, and exercise goals to keep myself going?

Additionally, I started duolingo learning spanish over 100 days ago. I have really enjoyed that, and the streak, and clear goals have really helped me to stick to things. I haven't really missed a day. Again, I don't know if there is something similar I could do but I am very much open to suggestions.

This next week I likely will not count calories because its going to be all restaurants for 5 days, but I will be walking a ton, and I do know how to count calories. So I am ready to weigh my food, and log everything in the loseit app. Its just being consistent even when I am depressed that I struggle with.

Any advice on subs or apps is appreciated :)

submitted by /u/DenialNyle
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11x2nl4/subs_for_posting_accountability_posts/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...