Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Questioning a possible NSV

Sunday, March 5, 2023

Questioning a possible NSV

Ok so this is kinda silly, but I put on my Apple Watch the other day and I wasn’t really paying attention but when I looked down, I was no longer on the last notch. Is it possible the strap stretched? Or did I really lose weight in my wrist?

It seems like such a bizarre thing to me, but I guess it’s possible. I never really considered that my wrist could be fat.

Even when I’m thin I have larger wrists. Most bracelets don’t fit me but I never realized my wrist had gotten bigger. Then again, I’ve only worn a watch the last couple years.

So is this a weird NSV?

submitted by /u/Tat2d_nerd
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11jkkrx/questioning_a_possible_nsv/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...