Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I lost 120lbs (54kg).

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

I lost 120lbs (54kg).

I've always been overweight for as long as I can remember, I hated my body and had awful body image issues (still do but just a little less now). But during the pandemic I weight myself and saw I was 396lbs (179kg). This for some reason scared the crap out of me, it probably should've scared me when I went over 300 or even 250 but seeing the number so close to 400 snapped me out it.

I started eating less just to get myself used to smaller portions for a few years and during that time I lost 70lbs (31kg) and in October of last year I started finally working out and lost 50lbs since by running up my basement stairs and eating 1 chicken breast or any other kind of protein, I measure them out so they are the same and 1 cup of rice/veg.

It was one of the toughest things I've ever done both mentally and physically, maybe it wasn't the healthiest thing to do but it works for me.

Now I'm down to 1 half chicken breast and half cup of rice/veg for my meal.

I'm also 275lbs now, probably the lowest I've been since high school which is crazy to think about. I'm also the happiest I've been in a long time.

submitted by /u/jonsmae
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11maese/i_lost_120lbs_54kg/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...