Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: [Vent] I was losing weight, and then.. bam. Pregnant.

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

[Vent] I was losing weight, and then.. bam. Pregnant.

Hello all. I started tracking my calories in late October ‘22 and ate around 1550 a day, which for me was enough to lose about a pound-ish a week. I started at 237 and got to 212, and was setting my sights on getting into the 100s when I found out I was going to have my second child. Currently I’m 6 weeks and 4 days.

Part of me is happy because my kid will have a sibling. Part of me is also grieving because I want to be healthy for my existing kid too and be a good example for him. I’ve found it difficult to eat within a deficit while pregnant because I feel nauseous on an empty stomach. So far I’ve only indulged my cravings once or twice but I don’t want to gain all the weight back PLUS some.. I just feel really lost and confused.

I was really doing it!! I was losing the weight! But now I’ll be sharing my body for another 7.5 months and I feel like I’m spinning my wheels. Sometimes it feels like I’ll never be a healthy mom which is something that genuinely pains me to think about.

Thanks for letting me vent. I’m sorry everyone. 😭

submitted by /u/Altruistic-Red
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11m7mpk/vent_i_was_losing_weight_and_then_bam_pregnant/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...