Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 7 & 8

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 7 & 8

Hello everyone!

Day 7 & 8! Please excuse my tardiness kids, got a little carried away last night.

Let’s talk goals!

1800 – 2000 calories a day: On it. Yesterday was maintenance for my partner’s bday dinner.

Exercise five days a week: TBD. 4/8 day, 1/8 yoga, X/8 punchin’.

Journal for two minutes before playing my Switch: Yep. 7/8 days.

Read & respond to at least 3 comments a day on this post: I’m going to go read & comment, y’all are killing it!.

Today's gratitude list: Today, I'm grateful for access to mental healthcare.

Random self-care action I want to conquer today: Keep being kind to myself. Shower & skincare routine. And I have a therapy & beautification appointment set up today. Happy international women’s day indeedy!

How about you folks? How’s it going today?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11m7z1x/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_7_8/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...