Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I am proud of my new self control

Monday, March 6, 2023

I am proud of my new self control

I am 5'0", 26 year old female and my starting point was 170 pounds on January 1st. I am currently 159 pounds. I am on a calorie deficient of 1200 with one cheat day a week in which I allow myself 1600 calories (which is maintain my current weight but not lose or gain weight).

I have had so much energy and I actually eat more meals through the day instead of one big high calorie binge meal.

The most difficult part of my journey was going to be learning to not use food as comfort and to not give in to the desire to order food late night after forgetting to eat all day.

The thing I am most proud of myself is that since I have started, I have not once ordered food in. I have had nights where I felt weirdly upset and extremely agitated about not doing it but I pushed through and now, while I still get the cravings, it is a lot easier to not give in.

Also at this point I rarely even go over 1450 calories on cheat days and usually have a home cooked meal for those cheat days. Cheat days has made this feel so much better because it is about getting healthier and not about punishment.

This group was the first group I looked at when I was just curious about losing weight and it is so positive. I am so thankful to read the posts of real people and not just gym junkies. There is nothing wrong with gym junkies but I felt very out of place trying to start a journey among people who were so far along in their journey.

My goal weight right now is 125 however any weight loss is very exciting to me.

Good luck to everyone and I hope you meet your goals!

submitted by /u/UbePhaeri
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11ka180/i_am_proud_of_my_new_self_control/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...