Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Having a bit of a rough week but that’s okay

Monday, March 6, 2023

Having a bit of a rough week but that’s okay

Hi all! Just some baseline info, I’m F/23 5’1”. So, I started with CICO back in July 2022 at around 227 pounds and as of today I’m weighing in around 171. That’s over than 55 pounds! I’m super proud of myself even if I still have about 40 more to go before I get to a “healthy weight”. This is the first time I’ve ever actually tried to lose weight. So it’s been a real learning curve, but I’m determined to keep it off. So anyway, that brings us to the title, I’m having a tiny bit of a rough week. My discipline has been a bit strained lately. I started my period this week and I’ve already eaten to maintenance twice since Friday, which isn’t terrible. I recognize that’s not really a big deal in the span of things. I’m just a little anxious to get below 170. I’ve also been really struggling with my exercise the last couple weeks. It’s snowed over 6 inches where I live and I’m just so sick of indoor workouts. I’d like to go outside on a bike ride or a hike, but it’s still very much winter where I live and it’s kinda killing my motivation to be active. Especially because since losing 55 pounds I’m always cold. I don’t want to get out of my warm blanket to go wiggle around on the yoga mat on my bedroom floor. Anyway, I’m not really sure what the point of this post was. I just wanted to talk about my progress and silly little setbacks. Thanks for reading.

submitted by /u/Just-Kiwi-
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11kja2c/having_a_bit_of_a_rough_week_but_thats_okay/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...