Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: So sad and discouraged

Monday, March 6, 2023

So sad and discouraged

Been doing CICO, eating 1400 calories for 8 weeks. Macros are roughly 20% carbs, 50% fats, 30% protein. I did true keto for the first 5 weeks but I've increased my carbs a bit so I don't believe I'm in the Keto range anymore (though I haven't tested in a few weeks) I go to the gym 5 days a week. 40 mins 100% incline on the treadmill heart rate is in the 140 range and 45 mins strength training and then two days a week I add in a 15 min HIIT session. I weigh everything I eat and have only had 2 cheat meals (which still kept me in a calorie deficit for the day- just threw off my macros)
I am 150 lb 5'5" female. 36 years old.
I HAVE NOT LOST A POUND and my clothes are not any loser.
I'm honestly going to cry. I'm so discouraged and my workouts are getting really tiring because of how little I'm eating.

I had a full blood panel done- hormones and levels of everything are fine.
I don't know what to do. I feel like I can't drop my calories any further?

submitted by /u/The_Floral_Mermaid
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11khix7/so_sad_and_discouraged/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...