Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I made myself a delicious, low calorie dinner for the first time in weeks - small wins!

Monday, March 6, 2023

I made myself a delicious, low calorie dinner for the first time in weeks - small wins!

About 3 weeks ago I injured my knee and have been having an extremely difficult time cooking (well, doing anything honestly). I can only walk very short distances. Like, walking from my bedroom to the kitchen is a chore. Standing for any period of time is exhausting, not to mention how painful it is to move my leg at all. On top of the injury I’m having a flare up of a pre-existing condition, and my mental health has been pretty bad. The last few weeks have just taken a huge toll on me both mentally and physically and my weight loss took a back seat.

I’ve been surviving mostly off of take out, frozen meals, and ramen. It’s not ideal, but it’s all I’ve been able to manage. But tonight, even though I was exhausted and in pain, I made myself some homemade soup and a baked potato! It’s delicious, it’s healthy, it’s low calorie, and I’m proud of myself for pushing through and getting back on track. Plus, I’ve got leftover soup for days!! My body may be out of commission for a while but I’m trying not to let my mind give up too :)

submitted by /u/InevitablePain21
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11kln85/i_made_myself_a_delicious_low_calorie_dinner_for/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...