Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Have been working out for a month and a half. No progress what am I doing wrong?

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Have been working out for a month and a half. No progress what am I doing wrong?

So I started working out about a month and a half ago. I do an arm, a leg and a back day and then a rest day. I don’t break the schedule.

I do 20 minutes of cardio all my workout days and my job requires me to be standing and moving all day.

I am also doing a 800 calorie deficit and noting all my intake.

I went from 274 to 269lbs on the first week. But over the last 6 weeks I haven’t lost a single pound. Am I doing something wrong or should I wait more?

submitted by /u/gam3rofgold
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11fi7of/have_been_working_out_for_a_month_and_a_half_no/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...