Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Today, you start again

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Today, you start again

I had a terrible binge day yesterday - hello, PMS!! - and went from eating whole food plant based to vegetarian to fully omnivore in a matter of hours. I’m really disappointed in my binge, but even more that I ended up consuming a ton of dairy and processed goods which I had cut out for health reasons.

Cue this morning, and I wake up feeling like my post-nasal drip is running from the law and a terrible feeling in my mouth and in my stomach. Blergh 😖

BUT today is a new day, and I get to another chance to make better choices and to continue developing my mental / emotional muscles to make the dietary choices I want to choose.

So for whoever needs to hear it: good morning! Today’s a fresh start! Let’s do this 💕

submitted by /u/No-Cod6340
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11f1am1/today_you_start_again/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...