Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Gaining weight while going to the gym

Saturday, March 4, 2023

Gaining weight while going to the gym

I have been going to the gym regularly. I have been sticking to my diet the doctor recommended. I stepped on the scale today and I have gained weight. Is this normal? The last time I weighed myself a week ago at the doctor's, I was 227lbs. Today, I was curious as to what the workouts were doing so I stepped on the scale and I have gained two pounds! It's strange because my clothes are loser. Could it be that I am gaining muscle? I feel as though I'm doing something wrong.

submitted by /u/BCSaturdai
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11ik78i/gaining_weight_while_going_to_the_gym/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...