Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: trying to heal my relationship with food one meal at a time

Saturday, March 4, 2023

trying to heal my relationship with food one meal at a time

I'm a college aged student that struggles w recognizing fullness cues and this has been happening consistently enough to where I have been gaining weight rather than losing it at a faster pace than i'm comfortable with. for example I was 170s in January and weighed in at 190s March (highest weight I have ever been.

Seeing it was like a punch in the gut because I thought I could practice "mindful eating" without a scale. As a 5'4" 19 year old, I haven't really seen the physical changes but I want to be able to fix this before it gets more out of hand.

I think the biggest problems I have right now is eating when bored/in front of a screen and overeating.

The following is what I have written down in my notes so far:

am i actually hungry

  • are u eating out of boredom
  • are u doing another activity (movie show social media)
  • are u feeling signs of hunger aka dizziness headaches feeling weak
  • take a walk to recenter urself
  • leftovers are better than stomaches from eating too much
  • potential food u could eat: fruits ?

  • [ ] salty: popcorn/ pop corner/protein chip pirates booty

  • [ ] sweet: apples mott snacks

  • [ ] crunchy: rice crisps quest chips

  • [ ] fresh: apple banana edamame

mar 4 - [ ] sushi roll + miso: i was actually very full with this one and it was nice to focus on the flavors of each bite, by the time i got to the miso soup i was full but i still drank it, overall super yum

submitted by /u/Defiant-Presence6697
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11iisjf/trying_to_heal_my_relationship_with_food_one_meal/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...