Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Cookbooks that are low calories but absolutely delicious?

Saturday, March 4, 2023

Cookbooks that are low calories but absolutely delicious?

One of my biggest challenges with dieting is the food. I’m not much of a cook without a cookbook. But with a cookbook I like to make extravagant food. Obviously, now that I’m trying to lose 15 pounds I need to cook a bit differently. Flavor is really important to me. It doesn’t need to have a bunch of cream and butter (obviously), I’m just looking for a cookbook that uses a lot of flavor. Whether that comes from fresh herbs, lots of spices or lots of vegetables or how it’s cooked. I don’t care about breakfast or lunch. But for dinner I like to have something that actually tastes good. I’m 5’4, 140 pounds trying to get to 125. I have a somewhat active job and burn about 300-400 calories a day according to my Apple Watch. So my calories restriction isn’t super low. I’m aiming for 1,500 calories a day, so it doesn’t need to be super bland lol.

submitted by /u/Tequilallday
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11ijzem/cookbooks_that_are_low_calories_but_absolutely/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...