Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Eating 1200-1400 cals a day and not really losing very much weight, any advice?

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Eating 1200-1400 cals a day and not really losing very much weight, any advice?

Hi, I have eaten basically the same few things for the last month or so and it sums up to around 12-14 hundred calories a day, I've lost around 5 kilos but recently I've just stopped losing weight. I don't usually log calories for lettuce and cucumbers, I have some daily but they're generally fairy low in calories and I don't eat them with sauce or anything so at most it would be adding an extra 100 calories to my daily budget.

For some more in depth context:

Breakfast (around 9am) - 2 crackers (60 cals), some kind of meat (60-80 cals), cheese (70-90 cals), yogurt (80-100 cals) - totaling to just under 300 calories

Lunch (1.30pm) - 5 store bought gyoza dumplings (140-180 cals)

Snack (before gym usually) - sugarfree redbull (like 3 cals), fiber one brownie (90 cals), 25g beef jerky (90 cals) - totaling to 180 cals

Dinner (5.45pm) - Oats (100 cals), Ham sliced (88 cals), 2 eggs (182 cals), cheese (maybe 25 cals, not sure) - totaling around 400 cals.

The sum total is ususally just around 1200 calories.

I do also go to the gym on a daily basis for about an hour, I do weights there, 5-6 sets of 8-10 reps per exercise with 1-2 minute rest in between. I don't like cardio and I think if I started doing it I'd stop enjoying the gym.

I started at 130kg, I am a 20 yr old woman and I'd say I'm more on the muscular side but idk if that's relevant. recently I've been stuck at 120kg and I'm not really sure why. Any advice or things to look out for?

submitted by /u/Initial-Scientist-66
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11f13cp/eating_12001400_cals_a_day_and_not_really_losing/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...