Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Do I need to just give myself some time?

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Do I need to just give myself some time?

So I have been obese my entire life, honestly; started gaining weight around seven years old and haven’t really stopped since. I’ve lost 40 or 50 pounds here and there, only to gain it back during pregnancy or postpartum. My husband and I are now finished having children, due to some really traumatic pregnancy/birth circumstances. Though I’m mourning that part of my life, I have been kind of excited at the idea of trying to get back on track with weight loss, and get into a healthier place now that pregnancy is no longer on the table. However… I’m a SAHM with three boys; twins that are four and a two year old. We will be homeschooling, and they’re not in daycare, so I’m it gets… intense, to say the least. I feel like every time I try to take steps in a better direction, I am immediately derailed. I’ll try and wake up early to go for a walk around the block, plan out a healthy breakfast, etc. only to be stress eating in the kitchen like a mad woman by like 11 AM. By dinner-time I don’t even know what I’ve eaten previously, and don’t have the energy or mental fortitude to pull out a scale and track my dinner. I absolutely 100% love my kids, but it has been tremendously stressful lately. My youngest seems to have decided he’s going full-blown terrible twos. I just feel like for every two steps forward, I’m taking three back. Has anyone out there successfully lost a significant amount of weight while being a stay at home mom, full-time with kids? I would think it would be easier to stick to a pan cooking all my meals at home, but honestly when I was outside the house working a job it was way easier; I could just have a pre-packed lunch, and I was so focused on my work that I wasn’t snacking. At home I feel like my coffee and snacks are the little boosts that get me through the day. Anyways, I know this was all over the place, I’m not giving up, I’ve been fighting my whole life. I’m just, so, so tired.

submitted by /u/Retired_vagabond
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11es4d1/do_i_need_to_just_give_myself_some_time/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...