Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Day 1 but I have a bad sweet tooth

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Day 1 but I have a bad sweet tooth

It’s been real tough lately. Had covid last month and have been absolutely on a tear of eating shitty. I’ve gained like 25 pounds in a month. I’m currently 350 I was 327 3 weeks ago lol. I don’t know what’s happened to me. Everyday just eating out and bunch of processed foods.

Last night I said enough was a enough. I finally the gym this morning. I got a nice boxing session and a 45min lift session. I ate very clean all day at work (steak, eggs and apples).

But I still have my pack of cookies in my room and I have a bad sweet tooth and have been craving them all day while I’m at work. I’m scared I’m gonna go home and just ruin all my progress I’ve made today. Idk what to do…

submitted by /u/deleted-jk
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11lh9eu/day_1_but_i_have_a_bad_sweet_tooth/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...