Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Does cardio burn calories if your heart rate doesn’t go up?

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Does cardio burn calories if your heart rate doesn’t go up?

I am in pretty solid shape but lately I prefer walking to running. However, I notice if I just “go for a walk” my HR doesn’t get above low 90s until I’m at an awkwardly fast pace for a long time.

I’m starting my summer cut, and starting to worry my 10,000 steps aren’t worth as much as I think calorically because my HR doesn’t get into the 110+ range. But obviously I’m spending more time walking than running. Anyone have any ideas on if walking is sufficient if HR doesn’t go up significantly?

submitted by /u/feelinburnt0ut
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11lio83/does_cardio_burn_calories_if_your_heart_rate/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...