Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Call me crazy but…

Monday, May 9, 2022

Call me crazy but…

You really have to believe you can lose the weight. The longer you think “I can’t do this. I’m never gonna reach that goal. 70 lbs is too much. I’ve never been consistent what’s different now. I have no control when there’s pizza. I can’t.” Well, then you won’t.

I’ve gotten into very negative mindsets where I truly thought I’d never ever ever get back on that wagon towards a healthy life. But I found my old motto and decided it was time to fake it til you make it. The power of positive thinking is absolutely wiiiild. I swear. These days, I tell myself allll day long how awesome I’m doing, how on track I am, how nothing can stop me.

I’ve gotten to the point where I literally VISUALIZE myself losing the weight. Like every day when I shower, when I take off my clothes I look in the mirror and I’m like DANG GIRLLLLLL LOOK HOW THIN YOU LOOK. LOOK AT THOSE COLLAR BONES. LOOK AT THAT SHOULDER DEFINITION COMING IN HOT. Mind you, I’ve lost 6 pounds. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but I’m telling you guys this shit works! I feel unstoppable.

Well, that’s my thought of the day! To all of you out there, keep on keeping on and fake it til you make it! Together we will get there!!!!

submitted by /u/tiffmelt
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/um65c5/call_me_crazy_but/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...