Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Alcohol/socializing fail, feeling frustrated

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Alcohol/socializing fail, feeling frustrated

Hi all. Just came here to vent I guess. My friends came over yesterday and I had 100 calories left in my diet, so I had a couple shots of vodka. Well, they wanted to go out for food and starving as I was, I went out with them and ate A TON more food and alcohol. I had a whole fucking dinner and two more glasses of plum wine. I have Crohn's too so this was not good for my stomach either, as well as my diet. I felt so defeated today that I completely fell off the wagon and ate what I wanted.

I feel it's so hard to socialize while dieting. People want to drink and eat and hang out, and even just hanging out is hard because I'm starving while I do it. But I can't isolate myself for a year, I would go mad. How does everyone balance their social lives with dieting??

submitted by /u/cakolin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/unnrdl/alcoholsocializing_fail_feeling_frustrated/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...