Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Anyone else with no thyroid?

Sunday, April 2, 2023

Anyone else with no thyroid?

I'm almost a month into my journey of CICO as well as startingto exercise, and for the last week the scale hasn't budged, after losing 5 pounds total the two weeks before. I know it could be a variety of reasons but wondering about my thyroid. I had my thyroid removed almost 10 years ago and my levels are stable. I'm on levo and cytomel.

Just wondering if there's anyone else out there in my situation, and if you've done anything different to lose weight. Also wondering if our metabolism is different/off from those without thyroid issues. If I need to account for it in my TDEE calculations or what.

Thanks for any help/advice!

submitted by /u/purpleshirt_21
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/12a2z35/anyone_else_with_no_thyroid/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...