Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: NSV Day 1

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

NSV Day 1

I’ve been trying to lose since early January but the scale hasn’t budged. Many reasons I suspect, but they can be summed up by saying I’m a very slow loser with autoimmune issues, get frustrated, and give up.

To combat that frustration I’m not weighing myself again until April 1st. I’m looking for daily victories in one or more areas including hitting my calorie target, completing a home workout, or getting 10,000 steps. I have a jar and beads I’m using to track my progress. The weight on the scale is not under my control. The foods and amounts I eat, exercise I get, and steps I get are under my control.

Today was day 1 and I hit my calorie goal and got in a 30 minute workout. 2 huge NSV’s and I’m proud of myself! I also unexpectedly got a time of month visit and STILL didn’t let feeling gross affect my effort. I came home not wanting to exercise and told myself “whether I feel like it or not doesn’t matter, I’m doing it anyway.” That will be my mentality going forward- I don’t have to want to do it. I just have to do it.

submitted by /u/Katd75
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11fntr0/nsv_day_1/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...