Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm trying not to be hard on myself

Monday, March 6, 2023

I'm trying not to be hard on myself

I was doing so well. I lost 40 lbs, and it seemed like I could keep going, but life has been hard on me, and my anxiety and depression have been hitting me so hard the last few weeks. I'm still walking the same, if not more, and I'm watching what I eat... but it's not enough. I've gained back 10 lbs, and it's making me feel even worse. I've gotten to the point I can't even bring myself to cook. If it's not available to eat straight out of the box or after throwing it in the microwave, I won't touch it because I just don't have the energy to do it. And, weirdly, I feel like I'm simultaneously eating less, and eating more...

I'm... honestly not sure what to do. I'm trying not to be hard on myself, because I know I go through this and it will pass and I can get back on it... but I can't help but worry that by the time it does pass, all that weight I managed to lose will be back again...

All of this is just making me so sad...

I just... needed I get it out a bit I guess.

submitted by /u/Vykyrie
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11kn5o8/im_trying_not_to_be_hard_on_myself/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...