Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m at a loss and feeling frustrated.

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

I’m at a loss and feeling frustrated.

So let me start with I am well aware my meal choices could be better for sure but I work 70 hour work weeks and have two small kids. I’m doing the best I can.

I started working out daily the week after the new year and have been going 6-7 days a week religiously except one week where the whole family had the stomach flu. So it’s been about two months.

By working out I mean I do 3 days of strength training using a program with the Workout app and then I do 4 days of running using the Jeff Galloway app. Currently training for my 8th half marathon at the end of May.

I haven’t prioritized my fitness since before my youngest was born in June 2020. Between the C-section and pandemic I really just fell behind. I’m the heaviest I’ve ever been at 185lbs. Ideally I’d like to get back to around 150-160.

My problem is the scale hasn’t budged. If I drop 3lbs it’s back again in a day.

I’m hydrating and calorie counting. I’m always at a calorie deficit. I’ve swapped most of my food for healthier options but again I’m not strictly eating clean. We get pizza once a week and sometimes I just have to grab something off the menu at work if I want to eat.

I’m sorry if this is in the wrong group and I know this is whiny. I’m just stuck and frustrated with no clue what to do.

submitted by /u/TimeTranslator4480
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/11les4j/im_at_a_loss_and_feeling_frustrated/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...