Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Thank you lose it! I didn't realize how far I had actually come.

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Thank you lose it! I didn't realize how far I had actually come.

I used to frequent this sub a lot under a different name. I want to thank everyone for helping me then. Today, I saw a picture on Facebook from a few years ago from when I was at my heaviest (180). I looked at it and automatically thought "Oh my God that is me. Did I really look like that? Damn." I was instantly reminded that I am doing so much better. I am easily 45 pounds lighter than my picture, I work out every day, I run every other day, I am much more active and certainly happier. Sometimes you don't realize how far you actually come until you look back at your past. The reason I wanted to make this post is to say thank you. I could have never monitored myself without this sub so thank you so much! I really appreciate you!!

submitted by /u/Traditional_Tea_2221
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r1na7s/thank_you_lose_it_i_didnt_realize_how_far_i_had/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...