Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m the highest I’ve ever weighed and don’t feel comfortable in my body anymore.

Sunday, November 28, 2021

I’m the highest I’ve ever weighed and don’t feel comfortable in my body anymore.

I’m fortunate I’ve been skinny most of my life. In my teens and early to mid 20s, I was 125-140 and a size 2-4. I also have another blessing: I’m tall for a woman. 5’8 to be exact.

I weighed myself today and drum roll... 171. It’s the most I’ve ever weighed and also officially puts me in the “overweight” BMI category. I wear sweats most days and feel bloated almost every day. I eat too many carbs (my boyfriend loves pasta), and need to eat more vegetables and less overall. I’ve always loved food, and it’s definitely a joy for me. My metabolism has definitely changed/plummeted from 25 to 27 going on 28. Also, I started a new job in March that’s stressful and now work 50+ hours week, so I’ve made not so great food choices (late eating, overeating) as a result of that.

Ugh, this sucks. I’m so unhappy with my body. From age 12-20, I had disordered eating as a result of modeling, so I unfortunately have still associated counting calories with unhealthy dieting methods (ex: eating 800 calories a day) from those years and need to relearn how to do it. I’ve tried to lose weight last year, but have given up cause it’s made me sad/frustrated/unhappy and this overall year has been difficult to say the least.

Anyway, as of tomorrow, I need to start counting calories again. Will start with 1500 since I’m fairly sedentary (30 min walk per day is my exercise). I also need to relearn counting calories and being kinder to myself as this is a process and won’t happen overnight.

Anywho, thanks for reading/listening and look forward to being more active in this community and sharing my weight loss journey with you all.

  • CW: 171
  • HW: 171
  • GW1: 155
  • GW2: 145
submitted by /u/tatertot94
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r4n3nx/im_the_highest_ive_ever_weighed_and_dont_feel/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...