Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Anybody know about Apple Watch? Help me figure out my activity level! This makes no sense

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Anybody know about Apple Watch? Help me figure out my activity level! This makes no sense

So I think my total daily calorie burn is just way off. But maybe I’m just super fat and burn alot of calories? Help me figure out if this number makes sense so I can budget my calories accordingly

I did absolutely nothing yesterday. I was a total couch potato. I barely even stood up. Walking around the house I only got 1600 steps but was mostly sitting on the couch. For the whole day my Apple Watch said my daily calorie burn (total) was 3100 calories. Doesn’t that seem like a crazy amount? Even for someone as fat as me?

I’m 5’8 male 37 years old and 270 lbs. being totally sedentary it just seems like a lot? Or am I wrong here?

submitted by /u/duuudewhat
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r3wh4b/anybody_know_about_apple_watch_help_me_figure_out/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...