Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I had my first dreaded “too fat to ride this ride” moment today

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

I had my first dreaded “too fat to ride this ride” moment today

I’m in the Lyft home right now. I’m sad and humiliated.

My fiancé and I are on a trip right now to see his family for the holiday. We went to a local amusement park, and everything was great for the day. I am fat at 280 pounds and 5’5”, but I’ve never had a “too fat to ride” experience as an adult.

It was our final ride of the night. Looked absolutely terrifying, but I’m a daredevil and so is my fiancé so we were thrilled. We waited in line for 30 minutes and finally got to the front.

Queue to the 130 pound man literally jumping on the bar to try to make it go down because it wasn’t recognizing that the seat was locked. I’m so damn fat that this kid’s whole weight couldn’t push down the bar any more. He kept saying I’m sorry ma’am I’m trying so hard to get it down but I can’t.

So I got up and got out and insisted my fiancé rode but he didn’t want to… I guess he felt bad. The whole situation upset me so much but I’m trying to keep it together.

To top it all off, our Lyft driver couldn’t pick us up where we were so we had to walk after his car to the pick up location. I got so upset and was like please just let me in the car to the workers as I felt ridiculous walking after the car. My fiancé kept telling me they were just doing their jobs but I just wanted to leave. So now I feel bad about being fat and losing my temper. Currently telling myself my fiancé would be better off without me.

I’m 12 lbs down from my highest weight, but I’m still so fat and just feel hopeless. My fiancé is worried I’ll die early and I’m sure this situation made him think that more.

Edit: I just can’t get over my fiancé telling me over and over that he’s worried I’ll die early and that I’m killing myself. And that he’s not a yes man. And that he will continue to confront me about this. So I can’t even go to him for sympathy here because he’s been telling me over and over again and I did it to myself.

submitted by /u/SpoopiestPumpkin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r1n6q7/i_had_my_first_dreaded_too_fat_to_ride_this_ride/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...