Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Calorie counting versus intermittent fasting. Anyone has any experience with either or both and care to share?

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Calorie counting versus intermittent fasting. Anyone has any experience with either or both and care to share?

Will you please share your experience with the above methods? Do you have any advice no matter how obvious or small I am all ears please do tell! If you have an other method that works for you by all means let me know!

A little bit about me: I am looking for a sustainable way to lose 38 kgs hopefully before next autumn, and keep the weight off. I am non-diabetic, and have almost fully gone back to vegetarianism (due to ethical concerns). I am an 8-5 office worker who has access to gym and goes at least 2 times a week in the morning before work. I can and do cook, and consume next to no pre-packaged meals, which is a concern of mine when it comes to CICO via an app, as it’ll certainly be time consuming to weigh out all ingredients then add it to the app, then weigh the whole meal, then weigh the individual portions.

My biggest enemy is emotional and overeating which I am already addressing and am on the path of being conscious of my eating habits and hopefully set them right.

With the info above, anyone has any thoughts or suggestions on how to tackle this issue? I am so tired of being heavy, of my breasts getting smushed when sleeping on my stomach (the only way I can fall asleep), of having to hunt for clothing that can reach around my frankly enormous thighs and hips. My body is weighing my mind and soul down.

submitted by /u/eldritch-apparition
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r3bph6/calorie_counting_versus_intermittent_fasting/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...