Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Any tips for beating anxiety for good

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Any tips for beating anxiety for good

Any tips on beating agoraphobia

Any tips to beat anxiety for good?

For the past year and a half I have gotten super anxious in social situations! ( never used to be like this ) My mind races, I just want to get out, I start to sweat, I feel like I’m 100 degrees, I become super un concentrated and focused on my thoughts! When I’m at home i feel 100% comfortable , but the second I know I have to go somewhere the cycle begins. I’m scared people are going to notice my anxiety, which in turns make sweat more and I feel like I’ve lived like this long enough that now is the time. I feel like I’m completely going crazy. Used to be so motivated for life, now all I want to do is stay home because I know there is zero chance I’ll get anxiety there!

Any kind words you could offer on how you guys beat anxiety or if you have had any agoraphobia similar to mine.

submitted by /u/Nickfromthe6ix
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r3rct8/any_tips_for_beating_anxiety_for_good/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...