Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Struggling with changing my mindset from “desire to be skinny” to “desire to be healthy and strong”

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Struggling with changing my mindset from “desire to be skinny” to “desire to be healthy and strong”

A few months ago I learned I was obese and it prompted me to get serious about losing weight and health. I’ve since lost 20+ lbs, bringing me out of the obese category and solidly into the overweight category for my height. According to my InBody measurements I have a greater than average amount of skeletal muscle mass, but still have an excess amount of body fat to lose.

I’ve hit a point where I am struggling to transition my thought process and mental goals from weight loss to health. For ages I’ve thought about being skinnier and not put much thought into health. I’m finding that most of the weight loss material I’m looking at reinforces that, especially since I’m a woman.

Does anyone have any advice or experiences? I’m losing motivation.

submitted by /u/obtusemoonbeam
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r3f2ju/struggling_with_changing_my_mindset_from_desire/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...