Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lost weight and got used to summer, being outside more than ever, and it’s COLD!

Thursday, November 25, 2021

Lost weight and got used to summer, being outside more than ever, and it’s COLD!

Saw a post about how bad winter is when you’ve lost the weight, so I wanted to talk about my summer yard work in this similar post. I love to talk about yard work.

Anyway, I did lots of yard work this summer. I cut back on going indoors, in the AC, so that I could tolerate the hot-weather yard work, so lots of neighborhood walks outdoors. I probably spent 5+ hours a day out in the heat, but it wasn’t all yard work—I couldn’t do that much yard work, hahaha! I might have even spent 8 hours out there...5 hours was a guess on the lower side. Also, we keep the house at a reasonable 73-75 degrees in the summer.

I was okay with cold weather even when I was bordering on a healthy weight, like, really cold weather, and spent all that extra time outside in the summer in addition to the yard work because I knew I hated the heat*—even at a healthy weight. I used to take my coat off right when I got inside from -5 F weather, even after losing a lot of weight, dressed like I would consider appropriate for 40 F now with just my regular outfit, coat, and hoodie. Now, that temperature would probably be dangerous to say the least.

Thank goodness it’s still above freezing, but I still probably need to put on something that takes half an hour to get together...unless I want to be leaving events early just because of the cold, which is not a good look hahaha!*

*To get used to it. I hated it so much that it was a safety issue. Not going out in it because I hated it, to do something I hate. Safety reasons.

*Yes, we still have events out in the cold. No, people don’t typically leave early. This is the Midwest. Lol.

submitted by /u/Fantastic-Judgment-2
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r2c1l0/lost_weight_and_got_used_to_summer_being_outside/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...