Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Change of coping mechanism

Monday, November 29, 2021

Change of coping mechanism

The other day, my partner really annoyed me. Like frustrated me big time! All I wanted to do it that moment was go out on a long walk. The drive was huge! I normally go for a 5 mile walk once or twice a week at 6am. I find it energising and relaxing as its still dark - the world is a much different place in the peaceful, quiet, dark morning and I love it.

In the past, I would've taken myself to my 'den' (a spare bedroom with all my luxuries and pc) and boozed away my frustrations, eating nothing at all or a,pile of junk. I mention this in this sub because alcohol, coupled with the poor food choices that go hand in hand with alcohol are the reason I put on weight in the first place. I haven't drunk anything at all since mid May. In a weird way, I'm pleasantly comforted by knowing my stress coping mechanism has shifted to a healthier method!

submitted by /u/thatpeskyrabbit
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r4qhhh/change_of_coping_mechanism/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...