Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I can't turn it around. Pls help

Thursday, November 25, 2021

I can't turn it around. Pls help

Please, someone. Help me. It's late, but here i finally get a moment to breathe and actually think about how i feel in my body.

It's been a hard year... And I've gained almost everything back. I'm in the overweight category by about 20 lbs now.

I feel horrible.. I look terrible. I have a low libido, low energy, low mood, and generally hate myself.

But I just can't start. I can't start doing better. I don't know what's wrong with me. But it's been a year of this experience... Again and again. I fail to even have one good week.. A lot of shit has been going on for me. But.... I

Something has to change. I feel like I'm standing on the edge of a cliff and can't turn around.

I don't know how to start. My mentality flips on its head as soon as I feel hungry / tired.

(full time work, studying for a bachelors, often sick young kids, crazy boss, busy husband, depression, feeling isolated in a foreign land/ language barrier.)

It's a lot. But I know there are many out there struggling with a lot that manage to get back on track and stay healthy.

Please people. Help me. Tell me your thoughts to get me feeling alive again.

submitted by /u/kcousck
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r28y49/i_cant_turn_it_around_pls_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...