Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to lose stubborn stomach fat?

Sunday, November 28, 2021

How to lose stubborn stomach fat?

Okay so for context I'm a 21 Vegetarian Female who lives in the uk. Last year during lockdown I went on a very strict diet (not knowing the later consequences that would have) i must've only been eating under 1k calories a day. I dropped from a uk size 12 to size 6/8 within a year. Since I restricted for quite a while a few months ago I started to randomly binge and it's becoming progressively worse. (As in a binge a week now), after these binges sometimes I even throw up or do exercise to try and burn some of the calories. I'm aware I have a eating disorder and im working on that. Its annoying because everyday I eat approximately 1500/1600 calories a day, which I believe is enough for a 21 5'7 female.

However since I've started binging randomly/mildly restricting other days and getting drunk most weekends my body has never looked this bad. The issue is, it's all in the stomach, im still a size 8 in tops & 10 in pants which is fine but I can't seem to get rid of this stomach. Is there any foods I should avoid that directly go to the stomach or any foods that may help speed the process up of losing stomach fat?

I exercise when I can but working full time (on my feet 5 days a week) I just never have the energy, im exhausted all the time so if I could alter my diet to try and fix this issue that would be best.

Thanks in advance :(

submitted by /u/Treesinthesea
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r4htiz/how_to_lose_stubborn_stomach_fat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...