Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Worried

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Worried

Some of you may resent me for this- hopefully not, but I really need some advice. (I'm 17F)

Lately I've been in the midst of an unhealthy routine. I study for 7hrs at school, then study for another 3hrs after school. I don't eat much, or anything at lunch in school, and only have a small breakfast. Then I eat supper with my family (usually a big portion). I have 2-3 coffee's a day, and have ~5hrs of sleep.

I'm starting to get worried. I put one of my favorite green sweaters on, and it was massive on me. It wasn't that big on me- if it was originally that big I wouldn't have bought it. It almost feels like a blanket loosely draped on me.

Even my blue sweater that used to feel almost tight is looser than usual. I think I'm loosing weight, but I'm barely trying. I'm exercising more (dog walk for 30min a day) and eating less because of school, but I'm scared.

In middle school I lost so much weight that I became dizzy for a week. It was scary and people thought I looked gross. I don't want to go back to that, and hopefully I won't, but it's still weird loosing weight..

Idk. I guess I'm just insecure. How do I deal with this? It's so scary, I feel like a new person almost, wearing an old person's clothes that are too big.

If you want, I'll DM the photos of the sweaters to show how much I lost. It's worrying me.

submitted by /u/suitcase270
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r3tgi6/worried/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...