Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Has anyone switched their unit of measurement ie. from kgs to lbs just for the heck of it? Or any other reason?

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Has anyone switched their unit of measurement ie. from kgs to lbs just for the heck of it? Or any other reason?

I’m Australian and used to working in kgs but decided to switch to lbs to shake things up a bit. My scale can easily switch over to lbs with the press of a button so I thought why not. I’m not sure I’ll explain this properly but I feel like because my scale counts in .x increments that weighing in lbs gets me a slightly more precise measurement than kgs.

I’ve been trying to lose this weight for everrr and I feel like switching to a slightly more confusing unit of measurement has sort of reset things in my brain and it feels like a fresh start in a way 😂 And I’m not as triggered by the numbers because I don’t have any memories or associations with them like I do with the kg numbers.

It’s fun getting to watch the numbers on the scale move around a lot more and the satisfaction of losing a couple of lbs is making me want to stay disciplined and keep going because I’m getting more of those small wins.

Just thought I’d put the idea out there in case it helps anyone.

submitted by /u/dreadfulgray
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r3awnz/has_anyone_switched_their_unit_of_measurement_ie/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...