Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Kinda lost. Any advice welcomed.

Monday, November 29, 2021

Kinda lost. Any advice welcomed.

I’m honestly feeling a bit down. My primary Dr called to tell me that my blood test came back as pre diabetic despite losing 20 pounds since the last time we saw each other. I’ve been prescribed, Metformin to help regulate sugar/ help with weight loss but I’ve been holding off on taking it because I always believed that if I worked hard enough, id be able to be healthy without constantly relying on medication. At my heaviest, I used to be 310 pounds. Now I’m stuck in the 260’s for about 2 months now. I weight lift, cardio every other day and sometimes train with a coach. My gynecologist suggested I count calories with an app called, “Lose it” and I sinked my fit bit. My calorie budget is 2,418. On average I step 14k-20k steps. So while my activity goes up, the calories that I consume go down and most of the time I eat my last meal at 6:00pm and won’t eat till the next morning. I replenish some of the calories I consume but since I’ve hit a plateau I’m kinda lost. I keep track mainly of my protein, carbs and fats. And I mainly prioritize my protein/water intake. Supper sorry for the long post! Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/HakunaArtNessie
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/r5dbpg/kinda_lost_any_advice_welcomed/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...